12 Slides For your Next Pitch Deck
Here are 12 simple slide ideas for your next investment meeting or pitch deck from CEO and Founder David Sym-Smith:
- Title Slide: Company Logo and Contact Information
- Problem and Opportunity: Where do you fit? What problem do you need to solve?
- The Value Proposition: How your product/service fits that need or solves that problem
- The Secret Sauce: Paint a picture of how it works, literally. Use graphics
- Market Opportunity: Describe the market size, define your customer base
- The Competition: Who are they? How are you better?
- Business Model: How will you open people’s wallets?
- Market Approach and Strategy: How are you powering the growth of your business?
- Team and Key Stakeholders: Your key players, investors, and advisors (and what they bring to the table)
- Financials: Break down your numbers- 5-year projections, burn rate, key metrics
- Traction: What have you accomplished so far?
- The Ask: Here’s the close- detail the investment. Provide a timeline, milestones, and how you will use the investor’s money.