Are you a sheRETAILER? Here Are Last-Minute Ideas for Black Friday Deals
Black Friday can be super-competitive.
Before you sit down to feast, consider these ideas. Many of them are appropriate for marketing throughout the holiday season!
- Post your deals on dedicated Black Friday websites like this one.
- According to Business Insider, Deloitte says that 69% of people plan on shopping in stores rather than online. Make sure yours is customer-friendly!
- Although more people are shopping online, flyers are still relevant when it comes to Black Friday deals.
- Promote your deals all holiday season long with e-mail marketing. Consumers are waiting for your deal-mails!
- Use #hashtags to get your deals trending on social media.
- Old fashion-style, Quickbooks suggests you hit the streets and market to the thousands of consumers waiting on lines.
- Download this new app for Black Friday deals and updates!