Halloween looks a little different this year but that doesn’t mean we can’t dress up! From Refinery29, Marie Claire, and more, we’ve rounded up the top easiest and pop-culture inspired Halloween costumes for 2020.
- Carole Baskin: From the infamous Netflix Special, Tiger King, round up your best tacky animal print attire and a flower crown and voila, you’ve got yourself a costume.
2. Zoom meeting attire: The majority of us have already nailed this look. Think business on top, party on the bottom.
3. Moira Rose from Schitts Creek: This one is a classic and easy to pull off, especially if you own a lot of faux fur and costume jewelry!
4. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: For those of you who fantasize about 50s and 60s fashion, this is the perfect costume for you! Classy, timeless and chic.
5. Navarro Cheer Team: Netflix’s Cheer inspired audiences everywhere. Channel your inner Jerry and Morgan with this fun look.
6. Folklore-era Taylor Swift: A simple look anyone can achieve. Think flowy, over-sized dresses and men’s outerwear.
7. Harley Quinn from Birds of Prey: The perfect last-minute DIY costume, high ponytails, distressed shorts and lots of color!
8.Meghan and Harry: This iconic duo had quite a year in 2020. A great couple’s costume and easy to pull off last minute or fun to plan ahead of time too!