Fashion Week as we know it didn’t technically start until 1943
…and it was created by a woman!
Although we have no tents or models here on sheBOOM, we’ve chosen this week to celebrate the many fierce and fashionable founders who are launching and building fashion and beauty businesses.
The U.S. apparel market alone is valued at close to $350 billion and beauty and personal care comprise another $80 billion.
Over the course of the week you’ll “walk the runway” with:
- An entrepreneur who has seen all sides of the fashion and beauty industry — as a manufacturer, marketer, publicist, and more!
- An actress turned fashion founder, reaching that $1 million mark, losing her inventory to disaster, and then rebounding!
- Tips for holiday shopping for your fellow fashionable founders.
- The women who are using digital media to build their fashion brands.
- What’s fashionable in the app world.
- And much more!
Have a story you’d like to tell? Please apply here by Thursday, December 8th and we’ll “style” you for sheBOOM!